Follow the evolution of a young drawer as he becomes a better piece of furniture.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Today's Rapid Sketch Dump

I got up and left the house to roam and do some rapid sketches of people in my city. I started out kinda stiff but loosened up a bit as I went. My new internet buddy Marlo gave me some tips to get better and I have tried to incorporate some of those ideas into my sketches. The best way to put it is that I am attempting to give my drawings a "brazilian". Strap your ass in and here we go!

Starting out... stiff and blocky. Yuck!


Some cars and stuff... I like the girl's legs on the right.


Got hungry midway on my trek and went to Kelly's for a burger.


Even I am not spared from my sketching wrath! What a doofus hahaha!


A nasty lil' pidgeon (Actually I like them cuz they just sit there and let you draw them UNLIKE HUMANS who move too damn much!).


All in all I think I did good today. When I got home my brain was tired from thinking so much and I made the following doodle to express my dire condition and get some much deserved pity. (If you can find out what's wrong with this next drawing post a comment and show me how smart you are!)

That's all for today! Come back tomorrow to check out my Flash comic and some more crappy rapid sketches! I love you all!


Except you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home