Follow the evolution of a young drawer as he becomes a better piece of furniture.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Cod's Wallop

Started the drawing session with no rythym. A couple of horrible sketches later, I managed to find something...







Been walking around singing to myself a lot. I enjoy making up lyrics on the fly while I roam around. Sometimes I sing about exactly what I am looking at, sometimes it's whatever sifts to the front of my brain. I am never able to sing the same thing twice, not for lack of trying. Kind of puts a damper on trying to become a vocal artist, but I am enjoying it regardless.

Grift some hippies! Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger bmirov said...

The new sketches are so good. Seems like you've had a breakthrough in terms of style.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home