Follow the evolution of a young drawer as he becomes a better piece of furniture.

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Salty Sweet Taste Of Existence

Let me start out with the good news. My cartoon was accepted! Not just accepted, welcomed with open arms! It's an incredible feeling when your creative output is validated and praised. I am still basking in the afterglow. Now I've got to churn out a few more of the things and everything will be good to go. Awesome!

Second, I just talked to my good buddy Victor and we are going to be moving ahead with a little project that has been in my mind since I was a teenager. It is a fairly ambitious creative venture for both of us, Vic will be working on the words and I'll be doing the pictures. I don't want to give anything away for fear of counting my chicken potentates too early, but I'm practically raring at the bit to get this thing rolling. I'll post more details when it feels right.

Next we have the conclusive proof that God does exist and that he is pissed at what I did to all those ants when I was 5. I got fucking jury duty! I have to go to the courthouse tomorrow and squirm until they tell me that I am either screwed for a few weeks or safe for another year. Goddamn justice system, I thought you liked white people!

Cue the sketches, Slim! (I'm reading Daniel P. Mannix)

Bart tain in the morning. A Sleepy Guy.

Waiting for the commuter shuttle. Morning travelers restless.

Doodles on the shuttle. Boobies for all.

The End. Toast yer gum sacks!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home