Follow the evolution of a young drawer as he becomes a better piece of furniture.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Good intentions and all that crap

Despite being so jazzed about having a ton of stuff to do this weekend, I ended up doing very little. I don't know why really. I felt really stressed and needed to relax a bit . Ended up playing videogames and watching TV shows, with a little sketching thrown in there for the hell of it. Here's some of the better ones.

I am beginning to feel more confident in my rapid sketching sessions. These two drawings show very good gesture and were done very quickly.


This one is part of The Dish #2

Some random folks.

More sketches for The Dish.


Working out some ideas for t-shirts and. The girls are bonus. I really like the face in the middle.


When foreshortening goes wrong. I like the top right pose.

Hankerchief folly. I'll see ya later. Gotta find Stella and get my groove back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home